Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Spike Stitch Earwarmer

 Hello All!

I've created a few different ear warmers and am in the process of typing them all up. This one is the Spike Stitch Earwarmer, a very simple pattern you can make using any yarn, though I highly suggest using Caron Simply Soft yarn, because what else do you want snuggled up against your skin? This would make a fantastic gift for yourself or someone you love. It's functional, looks good and the spike stitch is really interesting. To me, they resemble snowflakes or stars, and I love that! 😊


Two other ear warmers that I will be uploading soon will include a Braided Earwarmer and a Thermal Stitch Earwarmer which is my personal favourite for warmth!

You can find this Spike Stitch Earwarmer on my Ravelry Store, as well as other patterns I've created. Come by and like the pattern, it would be very much appreciated! Just follow the link below!


Hope everyone is well and staying safe! xo
Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment