Friday, November 13, 2020

Dobby the House Elf!!

Hello!!

I know it's been a while but I'm back! And I have an extra special pattern for you! 

Introducing: Dobby the House Elf!!!

Recently, my sister asked me to create this little softy for her friend who was pregnant (now, happily with baby and Dobby <3) and so I did. I made up a pattern and ensured to include the sock! lol Because you can't have Dobby without the sock, right? I made him with two different sized needles (mostly because I wanted to make myself one as well!! hah) and though the needles were not much different in size, there is a small variance in his actual size ( I prefer the smaller needle, but they are pretty much the same). Now, without further adieu, here he is!!


He is absolutely adorable and makes a perfect gift for any Harry Potter fan!! If you'd like to purchase this pattern (no sign-up required) simply pop-over to my Ravelry page at the link below;


Both Dobby and I hope to see you there, also, please consider heading over there to love the pattern - Dobby would appreciate it 😉!!
Happy Crocheting! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment