Friday, September 13, 2013

Kitty in Monkey Suit

My niece really wanted a Hello Kitty Amigurumi head but I decided to 1 up it and make her a Hello Kitty inspired doll in a monkey suit!! I love monkeys and so she has grown to love monkeys as well, it's our thing :) I think she is going to love it!!


Monkey Suit with Closed Ears (this is how it was posted on the pattern) 

Monkey Suit with Ears Opened (This is how I decided I liked it more!)

Complete Hello Kitty Inspired Monkey Suit Doll!!

I love how this turned out!! It's cute, small, but not tiny, and I absolutely love it! I hope she does as well, it's a Christmas gift, so we'll see!! Fingers Crossed!


and the pattern I used for the face, you can find here; http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hello-kitty-ballerina-amigurumi

Cheers, xo

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment